Join the AIFP
You are invited to invest in the future of end-of-life, death and funeral care services - including all those who provide products and services to those directly in the areas mentioned.
The AIFP's goal is to assist with development of members and to educate the public about this varied and interesting industry. Those working directly in these fields say it is the most rewarding career of their lives. Your support is essential to our success.
The AIFP has the following goals:
- Providing member benefits such as the membership directory, advertising on our website, newsletters & where available, insurance discounts
- Providing quality online workshops in different states
- Hosting a Conference and Showcase Sessions - to be held in different states depending on membership
- Promoting the value of funeral services to consumers
- Connecting with and welcoming related organisations and allied professionals (i.e. hospitals, cemeteries, grief educators, etc.)
AIFP Membership Fee
From April 1st, 2019 all memberships for the AIFP will be individual memberships at $150 p/a
If you are joining before the start of the new financial year, then you will be invoiced on a pro-rata basis.
Download our MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FUNERAL DIRECTORS 201908